Monday 14 January 2013

A Pattern Collection

   One thing most people don't know about me is that I have an absolutely huge collection of vintage patterns. Of course it is no surprise that most of them don't fit me, considering that most of them are from the 1950's or 60's. I have been quite lucky on my trips to Value Village lately finding some absolute beauties for extremely cheap, and even found two that are my size! Here are some glances into my collection and most of my favourites.

(Isn't this one amazing? I wish it was in my size)

 


























 





2 comments:

  1. I love that Butterick 7308! The collar is gorgeous! You can learn how to grade patterns up or down in size...it looks a bit daunting, but if you really wanted to use some of those patterns it might be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I have thought about it but I don't feel that I am good enough in sewing to do that haha.

      Delete